Tuesday, August 02, 2011

like I don't have a thousand things to do

OK, I admit, I don't have a thousand things to do, just 999. With all the things hanging over me what do I do???? I make a doll dress. I gave Bennett an Asian baby doll this past Christmas to help him understand that a baby would be coming. The doll came dressed like this (without the Mr. Potato Head glasses).


THAT outfit has been off for awhile. Poor doll has only been wearing a bib. So for SOME reason instead of sewing the REAL BABY'S curtains, I made a dress for the doll.


I wanted to practice a bit more with the machine mom lent me. It is great and is doing a much better job than my mine. I have to say, I did a good job. Made it child friendly with just one small piece of Velcro on back. Easy to put on and take off.

Well, enough procrastinating for one day, on to more important items. (but I did have some fun and had my mind off things for a bit)

1 comment:

Debbie Sauer said...

She is a precious little girl! Stay rested and hydrated while in China, it's hot and humid. Looking forward to following your journey. Blessings