Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Eating the whole buffet

Let me see if I can remember what all Teagan ate at the breakfast buffet this morning. Congee (a rice porridge), watermelon, peaches, banana bread, French toast, noodles. Tried the drinkable yoghurt from a spoon and did not like that! Also had her bottle of formula right before we went down.

She has two more teeth that I saw that have popped through on top. Maybe more on bottom but I didn't get to really check it out. Totally teething but not complaining. Our guide, Mary, said parents here don't do ointment to ease the pain. I brought some though just in case.

4 comments:

Priscilla Hanzok said...

In this picture she looks so much like the Hanzok's that it's scarey - and I don't mean because she's eating!

Sara said...

Aunt Priscilla is right...she looks a lot like you. So absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! Love the photos and the updates. Keep them coming. Teagan is so adorable and you guys look right in your element.
xoxo
Daren

donna said...

Aaahh...I'm smitten!