Sunday, August 07, 2011

Xiao Yue's room - done

before

after

before

after

window treatment, better photo of the two patterns

Howard worked really hard getting the painting done and furniture moved about a hundred times. I had to rework the curtains a bunch of times due to the overly subtile pattern on the circle fabric. I did make the curtains and the crib skirt. Thanks mom for getting the fabric I had seen weeks ago. It is really cute and I am sooooo happy you got it for us. There is some empty wall space but that will be filled in time with photos and maybe even some mementos from China.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am just so excited for you and Howard. It has been such a long time getting to this point. I bet you are having a difficult time realizing it is really happening. A couple of guesses on her name: Tamara, Tia, Tammy

My thought and prayers are for a safe journey. I can't wait to see you in photos as a family. I bet she is a beautiful little girl. She sure is a very fortunate and blessed girl to have you both as parents and Bennett as a brother. Love you all!