Thursday, July 28, 2011

waiting for TA

I am not sure who is out there...... but I thought I would sign in and tell you all what has been going on. We are waiting for our Travel Approval (TA). Once China sends the approval, things should happen fast - at least we hope. The TA will come, then our agency asks for an appointment at the US Embassy. Once we are given that date, an appointment in Nanchang will be set up to meet our daughter a week prior to the embassy date. I am still hoping and praying that I get to meet her and be with her for her first birthday on Aug. 11. We would have to get our TA next week and all would have to go SUPER smooth for that to happen but I am going to keep hoping........

We have not gotten any updated information. I am also hoping for that soon. I really need for these travel plans to go smooth so Howard is back for an easier start for the school year and Bennett is able to be taken care of with our "plan A". Please all, cross those fingers and keep us in your prayers. Xoxoxo

4 comments:

sierrasmom said...

Thanks for the update. I am a RQW follower and I aleays check in after the babies post to see how you all are doing. So keep updating!!
Kathie in NY

deanne said...

I'm checking in, Mo! I am so excited for you and your family...and can't wait to read of the adventures of your new daughter!

xoxo,
D

Dreamgirl said...

So, I read this right when i think you don`t know when you are going to China?

Monique said...

Yes, we do not know exactly when we are going. We hope we are going mid-August. I say that because people who sent papers right before us are getting TAs. Then after that it is just a matter of setting up the appointments.