Tuesday, August 09, 2011

I'm packing......

Actually, I'm almost done......

We got our consulate appointment today. It is 8:30 a.m. local time, August 31st, in Guangzhou, China. Sooooo, what does THAT mean? It means we leave in ten days! We are going to leave late the 19th or early the 20th. Should meet Xiao Yue on the 22nd in Nanchang, China. Many meetings and some travel later, we should be able to leave China on September 3rd. Again a bit tentative but we are working crazy busy with the travel agent right now....

And for those who know me, I AM packing light unlike the above photo. Also those are not my legs (I wish!!!)

3 comments:

One Who Watches said...

Oh Monique, I am so ecstatic for you and your family! What an adventure and WHAT an outcome! By the way, your blog is SO YOU! Loved it! Vikki

Anonymous said...

So excited for you all! You have waited so patiently...like they say good things come to those who wait! Best wishes on your travels! <3 Sherri

Dreamgirl said...

Finally, you are leaving for China. A long time before us, so I guess we won`t meet. We will have three days in China at the same time... We are, as far as I know the last ones from this refferall that travels t China. Just another bummer from our agency