Tuesday, June 21, 2011

rumors


Rumors are starting to flit around. Our agency told us that the person who has to sign off on each referral has been out of the country and was expected back the 19th. Before you ask: YES! ONLY ONE PERSON DOES THAT JOB!!!! So the big question for us is: will they get back and sign off on referrals that are waiting in the matching room OR just wait and put us in with the next batch?

People feel that the next batch should be at end of month / beginning of next. Should by way of recent trend. Those trends change often though. People think that we will hear of matching for this next group as early as this week. I am hoping as I feel that they will prob. hold ours until the batch comes out.

I have pushed away the adoption a bit again. And by doing so, I have been able to function better! I am sure when the rumors get hot and heavy I'll be a wreck again.... sigh

6 comments:

mom3boys1295 said...

We are all thinking of you! You will be matched with your baby soon!

Anonymous said...

Still stalking your site and hoping you get good news soon.

Take care,
Vina

Janice said...

Have been checking in to see if you had news yet. Will keep good thoughts that you hear soon.

Monique said...

A weak rumor coming that CCCWA is getting paperwork together. That usually means matchs in a week or so.... Maybe the beginning of month again for next batch and hopefully us.

Keep stalking!!!!!!

Dreamgirl said...

Hopefully we are both in this time

Monique said...

Oh I very much hope so. You better let me know!