Thursday, June 02, 2011

I'm angry and my hands are tied


No word coming today from China as to why our case is in the matching room. I am unfortunately hearing of a few other people getting screwed over too. There is a family in Norway that has to wait because they were asked for new info back in 2007. A second family in Norway has no idea why they didn't get their with a date of 6/22/06. Someone here in states got an incorrect referral and it is supposed to be fix and back by next week. That gives me a small amount of hope that at least they CAN get something turned around if needed.

I am VERY, VERY angry today. And very scared. Trying to move myself away from this again emotionally but it is hard. I feel like we are still on the edge of a cliff waiting for the next shoe to drop. It was one thing to have a problem last month, we weathered that. To have this happen too? Very suspect if you ask me. YES, I call my agency everyday. They are trying.....

The referrals that did come in are super sweet. It is amazing how many girls are 5-6 months old! Wow, I would just love it if our daughter were that young. I would like a bit of space age wise between Bennett and his sister but time will tell. I'll let you all know if I hear anything. Thanks for the continued support.

6 comments:

Karen said...

What do you mean by someone getting an "incorrect referral"? Im confused. Did the PAP get a referral and they were not supposed to yet? Or did they get referred a child that is beyond their request?

Monique said...

I was told by someone that a person who signed up with her and has the same LID date (in this batch) had a problem: "there was a big mix up". I was told they are back in the matching room and it was going to be sorted out by next week.

Sorry that was all I was told. It just gives me hoope that if they can fix whatever is going on with that, then maybe they can "fix" mine.

Melanie said...

This whole situation just sucks!! I"m sorry and I pray that you will get to see your baby's pics very soon! Hang in there!

dhk102 said...

Greetings from Pennsylvania - I'm so sorry this is happening to you. My wait was similarly long, and the month I was to get my referral (my LID was next), the H1N1 virus put the kabash on referrals for that ENTIRE month, and then the CCAA allowed another 3 weeks to pass into the next month to finally deliver referrals. I just wanted to give up and thought all kinds of bad thoughts about what was going on. Looking back now, a day earlier, a day later, it wouldn't have been "her". Once in China, our guide used the phrase that "matching occurs at a much hire level". The perfect little girl for your family is on her way to you, hang in there.

Janice said...

Will keep hoping that they pull a miracle out a hat for you and that you get good news soon.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you & your family.