Thursday, September 15, 2011

A small slice of heaven

I am experiencing a small slice of heaven. It is 3:30 p.m. Both kids are napping. It is not hot outside, the windows are open. I have a cup of crazy dark, hot tea. (also a little sweet to nibble on). My horrid sinus infection cold thing is starting to subside. I finally have milk in the house. My two beautiful children softly snoring. A little slice of heaven.

Also photos of two things Bennett and Teagan sometimes (actually, rarely) do together. Sleep at the same time and eat chocolate chip cookies. I wish they slept at same time more often and wanted cookies less. (I blame Bennett's new obsession with cookies on my mom as that is sometimes breakfast at Nana's)

Not typical sleeping spots but when you have to sleep, you have to sleep......

Now I see what daddy and Bennett love so much!

What? I have chocolate where????

2 comments:

Debbie Sauer said...

SO CUTE!!! Blessings, Debbie

Anonymous said...

So happy to see all the pictures & that you made it back in one piece!!! Congrats again to You, Howard & Bennet on the arrival of Teagan!!! xoxoxoxo Sherri