Saturday, September 03, 2011

It is Saturday and still no posts - what the h€!!

Sorry that I left you all hanging and will have to do so again but hopefully just for another day. Howard was feeling a bit better but by Thursday we just all had hit a wall. Quiet day, a tiny bit more shopping including a new small suitcase. Met one last time with other families and picked up Teagan's visa.

TONS of travel (over twenty four hours)..... Long night of Teagan's jet lag...... Bennett's home....... Met all the grandparents, one aunt, two cousins, and a partridge in a pear tree..... Today was a bit of a blur...... Off to bed and hoping for a slightly better night.

I have loved blogging and promise to go back and go over last days in China and first days in states. Just not tonight. Thank you all for following. It is a bit surreal being home. Anyone traveling to China soon and have ANY questions, just email or comment and I'll give you my fresh impressions and packing advise.

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

3 comments:

Debbie Sauer said...

Glad you are home safely. The jet lag is terrible. It took me two weeks to get back to normal. Take your time. Blessings

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed following your trip in China. Your daughter Teagan is just beautiful. As I can't wait to see our daughters face. LID 7-31-06. Getting closer!
Jet lag is horrible. It took me 2 weeks to recover. By the way, the pictures you took over there were great.
Thank you for sharing such a special time.

Deb

Unknown said...

Glad you are all home safe and sound and I don't blame you for taking a few days to try to relax a little. Give a kiss and hug to the whole family and talk to you soon.
xoxo,
Daren