Monday, September 05, 2011

Saturday -first full day home

My dear sweet cutie Bennett got home around 8. He gave me the longest deepest hug that was just yummy. Boy I really got missing him a lot at the end of the trip. He had a great time but I know he was happy to be home. That is until he realized Teagan wasn't going anywhere.......

First of all for those of you reading this who will be going to China soon - get help for when you return. My mom saved our collective tushes. It was a bit more hard having one kid on a time zone and another on the opposite but...... extra help would be good anyway. Have them help with laundry, meals, feedings, diapers, whatever. Even if you really do not think you will need it, have it lined up just in case. Jet lag is kicking our butts. Howard and I feel like - yuck. It is so weird to be so tired but not able to sleep.

Manon and the boys were here for just a small visit. Gosh, I really missed seeing them this summer. By lunch Howard's parents came to meet Teagan and brought lunch. Yum, I was super hungry. The kids loved their visit. By the time they left it was nap time again.

So sweet helping to feed his sister. This lasted about 5 seconds

Grandpa and Bennett reading a book. Grandpa's new hat says Ye Ye, grandpa in Chinese.

Teagan and her Nana and Grandma

Bennett and Teagan

Rub A Dub Dub, our two kids in a Tub!

No comments: