Tuesday, July 05, 2011

yin / yang week

yin / yang
happy / sad

This week has seen very strong emotions in my family.

happy
We got the referral of our lovely daughter. We are still amazed when we look at her face and love her more each day. We can't wait to see her. Today Bennett finally said mama to me. Clear and definitely referring to me. It melts my heart, I have waited a long time for that.

sad
My brother in law, Thuy, passed away suddenly this morning. We are still in a bit of shock. He was one of the fittest people I know. Ate well, no drinking or smoking. Worked out at the gym five days a week at 5:30 a.m. He passed away at the gym, a massive heart attack. He leaves a very grieving widow, four wonderful kids, and family and friends. All will miss him forever. He was a good man.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine the shock.

Kathy said...

Our thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this trying time.