Sunday, January 01, 2012

Starting the NewYear

As you may have noticed I have been trying to make up for the fact that I have not been on in such a long time. The easiest way to do this is with photos. I am a sucker for photos, esp. ones of those I love.

We did a lot of clean up and out today. It feels good getting the house in order. Tonight for dinner we had fish, veggies and pasta - a healthy start. OK! STOP ROLLING YOUR EYES! We actually had fish sticks, Mac and cheese and a veg but that was made in sesame oil. Is it the thought that counts? Actually, I was too tired to cook. Lazy and tired. I do plan to try to cook more and in a more healthy fashion. Again, no resolutions as I don't want the added pressure.

It is very late for me to be up. I'll leave by saying it was a sunny and mild day here which bodes well for a nice start to the new year. (didn't go out in it but pretty to look at while cleaning)

Xoxox Monique

No comments: