Saturday, December 31, 2011

I have been waiting for you 2012

Happy New Year.

I will try to get here more but won't resolve to do so. If I don't get on here I do not want to feel like I've let myself (or maybe others) down. Sooooo...... Here is to trying!

I feel like I have been waiting for this year to end all year. With dad passing in January it was a bad start. There has been so much sadness and stress for us this year. It is amazing that with all of that, losing dad and Thuy, Teagan came into our lives.

Teagan has been a brilliant, shining light for us. Our daughter is amazing. It is chaos having two, esp at their ages but I wouldn't change it, or them, for the world. Our trip to China was good but it was for a purpose. It was a bit grueling at times. We can't wait to go back when we can take the kids and enjoy the fabulous country more. It is an amazing place.

I hope that I can get back on track with things in 2012 that have been a bit derailed. It is so interesting how the change between two dates can mentally move us towards new beginnings. December 31 - January 1.

I want to thank all of you who have been a support to me this past year. Maybe it was an amazing foot massage after a fourteen hour flight, a sweet posting here, watching my son while we were away, a hug of comfort, an e-mail. It was all greatly appreciated. Truly and from the bottom of my heart.

Happy New Year! Xoxoxoxoxoxo Monique

No comments: