Wednesday, May 24, 2006

the dossier is taking a trip

Well, we were told yesterday that our dossier is going to China today! This is a very good (fantastic) thing. The paperwork is out of our hands and any control is gone. Now, for those of you who me (Mo) the loss of control will be driving me a bit crazy. I am starting to let myself plan for the baby. Looking at room decor, thinking of names, etc. We cannot commit to anything yet as there is a 3% chance that a boy could be placed with us. We'll try to do planning unisex.

Besides that, work is keeping us both crazy. This time of the year gets so hectic. So much going on. How is getting over a spring cold. I think he gave some to me - that or I have some allergies. We are looking forward to the summer and the weddings of my sister and my cousin. Plus How is spending some time at Harvard for a meeting for school. At this point, I am not working. Should be a busy summer. Would love to see some friends and family - hint, hint.

No comments: